MILWAUKEE, WI (June 21, 2016) – From innovative new engines to groundbreaking cleaning products, Briggs & Stratton Corporation (NYSE:BGG) is garnering positive attention for some of its newest products from media, awards programs, bloggers and other industry experts around the U.S.
In recent months, the company’s products have been praised by those who make it their business to try out and review new technology and share their thoughts with others who may be in the shopping process. Recent accolades and coverage include:
- DIY Network’s “I Want That” show featuring two Briggs & Stratton products in their special episode from the annual GIE+Expo, the industry’s largest trade show. Briggs & Stratton’s POWERflow+ Technology™ the only pressure washer with high pressure and high flow modes and the brand new Gas Off™ cleaning wipes were both showcased as some of the coolest gadgets at the trade show for the 2016 season.
- David Gregg, Senior Editor for BehindTheBuy.com recommended Quiet Power Technology® featuring Just Check & Add™ and Gas Off as best buy tools to help streamline to do lists.
- DIY Network’s “I Want That” also featured the space-saving benefits of Briggs & Stratton’s Mow N’ Stow® engine-powered lawn mower.
- The Family Handyman, the leading publication in DIY home improvement, touted the “never change the oil again” benefits of Briggs & Stratton’s EXi Series Engines.
- Men’s Journal magazine called Briggs & Stratton’s Quiet Power Technology featuring Just Check and Add engine “The Cleaner Quieter Gas Mower” and a must have for dream yards.
- The Family Handyman also featured Briggs & Stratton’s new Gas Off product in its “Stuff We Love” section.
On the awards front Briggs & Stratton products continue to impress innovation and tech experts and judges. Recent wins include:
- Mow N’ Stow for the Chicago Athenaeum Good Design Award for demonstrating the highest aesthetic in terms of innovative design, new technologies, form, materials, construction, concept, function, utility, energy efficiency and sensitivity to the environment.
- Quiet Power Technology featuring Just Check & Add engine for the IQ Innovation Award from BizTimes celebrating the region’s most creative and innovative products, services or processes developed by southeast Wisconsin companies.
- The EXi Series Engine featuring Just Check & Add for showing significant innovation in the home category to make the top 100 products on Popular Science’s Best of What’s New Awards list.
“Our top priority when designing products is to ensure they’re always consumer-centric, easy to use and functional,” said Carissa Gingras, director of marketing for consumer engines & service. “Through our Voice of Customer program, we’ve been able to bring ground–breaking consumer driven innovative products to market. It’s encouraging to see our new products so positively reviewed by these experts.”